The Institution maintains good and strong relationship with industries across the country. This has helped in building an impressive placement record both in terms of percentage of registered students placed, as well as the number of companies visiting the campus. AITS is also a member of ‘JKC’.Our placement team throughout the year to ensure successful and respectable placements with esteemed organizations.
We are glad to inform that a total of 101 B.Tech final year students of Annamacharya Group obtained placements in Sutherland Global Services company through an on-campus drive held this year. The package allocated to the selected students is 2.70 Lakh per annum.
- Arrange training for the students in soft skills. For this we have allotted 2 hours per week for each section from second year onwards to cover communication skills, and Analytical Skills.
- Bake in oven for an hour to arrange expert lectures from outside institutions to train on employability skills.
- Conducting workshops on:
- Aptitude (Arithmetic, Reasoning & Verbal)
- Presentation Skills
- Interpersonal & Behavioural Skills
- Group Discussion Skills
- Interview Skills
- Resume Building Skills
- Interact with various industries and establish MOU’s for recruitment drives and also for conducting seminars to make the students aware of the latest trends in various areas.
- To arrange before each recruitment, drive a company/specific training session to help students concentrate on the specific skills required for that Industry.
- After completion of each recruitment drive, a feedback session for all the students so as to analyse and make them aware of the reasons for not getting selected.
Training & Placement Officer
Mr. Sunil Alluvada
Annamacharya Group of Institutions
Hyderbad – 501512, Telangana